Monday, May 21, 2012

Bo Bunny Challenge

My absolute favorite manufacturer Bo Bunny is having a sketch challenge! I <3 sketches almost as much as I love Bo Bunny! The sketch is awesome, but I did find myself struggling with it. I think it was because I did not have two vertical pictures that went together, so I had to use one horizontal picture. But, it is a challenge after all.

Here is the sketch. Fun, right?

Here is my take on the sketch. It isn't my favorite best layout, but it is one of my favorite pics of my baby girl!
 I decided to do a little doodling on this page, so here is a close up of some of the little doodles. I could not find my white gel pen *tears* so I couldn't doodle on the picture like I had planned. But, if the pen turns up I will make so to get my doodle on with the photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin