Saturday, June 9, 2012

Found the perfect sketch

I finally found the perfect sketch for Kylee's smash cake photos! Of course, Bo Bunny just knew her first birthday was pink/teal/purple. They created the perfect collection for these photos! I used the Sweet Tooth collection for this page. I also got this sketch from Boys Rule blog, and I know I know, shes a girl BUT this layout screamed smash cake photos.

I told you it was the perfect sketch! I fussy cut the little flowers, oven mitt and mixer from a few of the pages. It is probably one of my fave things to do. I also pop dotted the flowers and oven mitt for a little dimension.

My next layout is a few pictures of my baby  boy. It is insane how fast he grew up! It makes me sad to think he will be 4 years old in 7 days! I made a page letting him know that no matter how much he grows, he will ALWAYS be my baby. I also used a sketch from Boys Rule. :)

I used the Boy's Life collection by Echo Park. LOVE this collection! The star sticker in the corner is pop dotted. I know I know, I pop dot at least one embellishment on every page. I am addicted.

I am glad that I used a few pictures on each layout because Shutterfly just HAD to email me a code for 101 free prints. (Seriously? Like I don't have enough to scrap already?!) I just couldn't pass it up. That means I have to get in gear and get some scrapping done so I will be ready for a new set of pictures! I only have over 50 too many layouts left for Kylee's first year. Yikes!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin