Friday, May 11, 2012

Surfin' the 'Net

Yesterday, I was surfing around on the internet and came across a really awesome scrapbooking blog. It is called Creative Scrappers and offers sketches for you to use on your layouts. I LOVE sketches. They have tons and tons to look through and use. I also noticed they have a Creative Team call going on and I thought to myself, " Well, I love sketches anyway so why not send in an application?" So I went ahead and sent in the application and all of that fun stuff and *cross fingers* hope that I make the cut next month. It is my first CT I have ever applied for! Exciting stuff! Anyway, I used a few of their sketches to create some new layouts!

This layout was inspired by Creative Scrapper's sketch #2.
I used *surprise surprise* more Bo Bunny for this layout. This is the Barefoot and Bliss collection. I actually won this collection last summer during one of their giveaways! But I loved it so much, that I actually bought more a few weeks later because it is so pretty!  I am also on a sewing kick so I have been putting my sewing machine to work!


This layout was inspired by their #202 sketch. I know I already scrapped a picture of Kylee in this particular swimsuit, but it was just too adorable not to scrap another! Can you guess what manufacture I used on this one? That's right, more Bo Bunny! I couldn't resist using this collection again because of the purple and teal. It matched her little swimsuit beautifully! Another reason I had to scrap this pic was because she is actually smiling in it. I wanted to make sure she knew it wasn't the swimsuit she was so unhappy about. :)


I think I have a few more layouts that are fairly recent that I will post another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin