Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lazy Bum


That is what I have been all week! My scrap mojo has gone out the window! :/ AH! I even got my lovely Mother's Day package in the mail this week that was full of yummy scrap goodies! I always lose my mojo when I get a nice big scrap package because I am so overwhelmed with all of the new goodness. I never know where to start! I literally have some pictures and paper on my desk just sitting there. Staring at me. Calling my name. It has been there all week. I think I want to scrap but when I attempt, my mind just blanks. I am going to post a few pages I did a week or two ago that will hopefully boost my mojo and scrap with my new stuff!


A little close up of the pop dotted clothes line. Isn't that little clothes line so adorable? I used my button pop dots method on this one too!

I believe I made this one a few weeks ago but never got around to sharing it. Her face in these pictures are priceless!
A close up of the embellies. I also did a little doodling on this page. Doodling is a lot of fun! I need to do it more often!



I am off to look for my mojo so I can put all of the new supplies  to good use!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin