Sunday, June 17, 2012

Slip and Slide

The super cool blog Child's Play Challenges is having a design team call and one of the requirements was to create layout using this toy as inspiration.

My children personally never owned one of these toys because the popping noise can drive one crazy! But, it is a cute toy and has been around for as long as I can remember. I chose to use the colors as the inspiration for my layout. As soon as I saw the red wheels, blue handle, and yellow balls, I knew I had the perfect pictures. I used Creative Scrappers sketch #205 for this layout.

Head on over to Child's Play Challenges and play along! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I like the bit of misting behind your photos I can almost feel that slip and slide splash. Good luck on the DT call

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors, love the misting and the water splashes!! Thanks for submitting to our DT call, we'll be announcing 1st week of July!
    =) Tiffany
    Child’s Play Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin