Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TPB Sketch #7

Ok, so it is not huge surprise that I am obsessed with The Paper Bakery 's monthly scrapbook kits. I mean, I have 2 subscriptions (scrapbook and mixed media)! Sarah is just simply amazing and talented with the mixing and matching of papers, embellies, mists, and so on. They are worth every shiny penny. Anyway, the very talented Juliana creates some awesome sketches, and of course #7 did not disappoint!


And here is my layout! 




and here a few of the close ups of the page. This one came together rather quickly as well, but that is just how awesome Juliana's sketches are!


Seriously, how cute is that pink bow? I love it! Also, I am normally scared of vellum. What to do with it? How to adhere it to a page? But I decided to cut a cute little arrow out of the striped vellum page (from the May kit at TPB) with my Cameo and I think it gives the title a nice little touch! Vellum is actually pretty awesome!


No layout is complete without a little piece of TPB flair!


I was loving this fringe cut from the Silhouette store. It actually looked a lot better on the page than I envisioned! A few little tears, crumples and ink and voila! 


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow me! The little box is ---> right over there! :) 



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout Ashley! I love your take on the sketch and how you used the cut file too! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love that you were brave and gave the fringe a try- looks awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the sketch Ashley!! And what amazing details... love the ribbon pile & flair, the fringe, and the cut file :) Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin