Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Last and Final layout

Well, my time at Child's Play has come to an end. Today was the last layout for that DT. Where did the last year go?? Sheesh! I still remember the page I sent in last summer for the DT call! *tears* Anyway, this week's inspo was:

This was actually a really hard one for me because I don't let my children play with scissors! So I didn't have any pics of them with scissors! So, I decided to use one of the animals on the scissors and go from there.

My poor baby girl was terrified of that ducky tub! Yes, I am that mom that takes a pic of the sad/scared face and THEN helps the baby out! haha We never figured out what it was that made her so scared of the ducky tub, but as soon as she was out of it, bath time was back to being all smiles and giggles! My son loved that tub when he was that age, but my daughter-not so much. lol!


Don't forget Child's Play Challenges is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL. Head over there and find out how you can be on one of the coolest DT's out there! Deadline is July 30th.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me if you haven't done so already! I am hoping to add a few more DT to my scrap resume in the future, so stick around and follow along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin