Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Few New Ones

I have been scrapping away this weekend! I keep a list of layouts I need to get done, and that list was growing and growing. I ran across a few DT calls this week, Sketchabilities and Simple Sketches and decided to give them a try as well. If you haven't done so, head over to these blogs and give them a try as well! Anyway, let's get to the pages!

First up is a page a made using Sketch #94 from Sketchabilities.

Here is the sketch:
and here is my spin on it!
Seriously, how adorable is that lifejacket?!

Next up is based on a sketch from Simple Sketches
I love that is has 3 photos on the sketch because I typically only scrap 1 or 2 pics on a page. So it was nice to try to put 3 on the page!
Kylee was the funniest little thing at her first Easter Egg hunt. She didn't understand that you had to walk over to the egg and pick it up at first. She just stood there starting at it! ha! 


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss out on all of my layouts! I love to participate in challenges, so you may run across a challenge you haven't heard of by following me! :)





1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin