Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Paper Bakery Sketch #5!

I have been slacking on The Paper Bakery sketches! I think I used 1 or two of the previous ones for DT work and couldn't share them before a certain date! So, I had to miss out on those challenges! But, this time I am able to participate! It was such a cool sketch by Juliana ! I also sent this page in for the Bo Bunny design team call! I will have to make another post for my other work for that. Anyway, on to the sketch!

I am obsessed with the little banners right now, so I had to jump on this one! Here is my layout:

Thanks for stopping by! 


4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love the way you mixed the banner, and your take on the Red, White and Blue theme! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how festive! Love the look of this! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley I LOVE this!! I am a layer girl at heart and I love how you did the banners. Thanks for playing along with us at TPB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout Ashley! Good luck on Bo Bunny too!!!
    And, thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin