Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Radio Flyer

There is another challenge happening at Child's Play Challenges right now! It is a classic toy challenge and this is inspiration:
A Radio Flyer wagon! 

We actually have the new generation version of the Radio Flyer. We bought it to pull the kids around the zoo a few years ago, and that thing has been handy! We would pull them on our daily walks around the neighborhood and everything! Worth the money! On to the reason you hopped over to my blog!


My son was pulling my husband and daughter up and down the sidewalk when he was about 4 years old. He   actually pulled then for a while! Little trooper! 

I used Juliana Michaels technique on my title. She recently posted about cutting the title multiple times and gluing them all together (one on top of the other) to create dimension to the title. I LOVE this idea. I use it quite a bit now. I love the chipboard feel it gives the title, even if it's not really chipboard!
This layout was based on sketch #30 from My Scraps and More Sketches. Love their sketches!

 Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Child's Play Challenges and join the fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin