Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Horseshoe challenge

It is another challenge over at Child's Play Challenges! This week it is a classic game challenge. The classic game is horseshoes. My family used to play horseshoes outside during family gatherings, such as holidays or pool parties a looong time ago! It was mostly an adult game of horseshoes because the children were usually swimming or playing. Anyway, when I think of horseshoes, I think of cowboys! I used a sketch and kit from The Paper Bakery!

Here is the inspiration:

and here is my layout:





I used one of the wooden chevrons as a stamp, and stamped it around the page, as well as painting the chevrons with my gold stamp pad. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin