Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February Challenge!

Well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to another amazing term as a design team member! I truly enjoy being on a design team! This was my first term at 123 Get Scrappy and it was a blast. I have to end my term because schoolwork is consuming my life! I do hope to reapply again one day! HUGE thanks for Melina for such an awesome opportunity and expanding my scrapbook resume. Now on to the reason you are here! February challenge! 


I chose black background, polka dots, and clusters


My first time scrapping my Loki girl! I love love this dog. She was mistreated by my neighbors recently, and they were caught red-handed! I was drawn to this pic bc it is my absolute fave of her, and I wanted to scrap her bc of all of the neighbor drama. We were on our way to having her spayed in this pic and she rode right in between us the whole way. She is such an awesome dog! 

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to play along at 123 Get Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin