Monday, November 11, 2013

November Challenge

We have another challenge happening at 123 Get Scrappy! Head over there and join the fun!! I know I personally love looking at each and every entry and seeing which row everyone used.



I didn't mark this one like usual, but I used the word family, circles, and purple. The diagonal from top right to bottom left. :) Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow me, because I just discovered configuration boxes, and I plan on making one or two (or a ton) in the future! I am hoping to make one for each holiday. :) So be on the look out for those things! I may also try my hand at some mixed media canvases. I have started collecting mixed media stuff and watching tons of videos for inspiration!



3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Its so fun and juicy with layers and fun details! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!! Love the layering, and that is a gorgeous purple!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin