Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PURPLE!

Boy has it be a WHILE since I actually scrapped! We finally moved to Hawaii and received our first shipment of household goods! Which means, I received my scrap stuff! *Cheers* YAY! We also built a new scrap desk that holds all of my crafty stuff including the desktop! The main goal was to get the Cameo and the desktop on the same desk with plenty of space, and I must say it is AWESOME! (I will have to post a pic another day.) All of my previous pages were all done around the same time, which was months ago!

Anywhoo...
 Let's get to why you are here in the first place! Child's Play Challenges of course! This week for the wonderful team A was a Storybook Challenge. A story I have never heard of, but that wasn't going to stop the creative juices!


My daughter's new favorite color is purple. Purple purple PURPLE! I knew I just HAD to scrap her!
(The sun is a bit harsh in Hawaii) This is a picture of my daughter at our old house in Charleston. The yard was huge and boy did she love to just run run run! She was a little over a year in this picture, but it is one my faves! I must admit it is a little sad seeing her with barely any hair in this pic. She has a head full now! 


I obviously chose to use the color purple from the book as my inspiration for this page. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers #238 that was created by the wonderful Juliana! The butterflies were made from the paint sample cards from Lowe's! Yes, I did leave a few at the store for the people who really wanted to buy paint! hehe!

I am ready to see what you all create and don't forget to link up at Child's Play Challenges! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin