Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Little Pony


This week's challenge over at CPC was quite a challenge for me! The inspiration was My Little Pony. Uh oh. My baby girl doesn't even know what a My Little Pony is! As I was searching around for a picture, I ran across Kylee with a little pony tail on top of her head. I believe it was one of her first little ponies. Perfect.
I decided to really step out of my comfort zone and not be so perfect and nit picky over the papers. I actually crumpled those precious pattern papers up! Gasp! I admit, it was really tough balling up a piece of $.99 paper! But, I went ahead and took one for the team. After I crumpled the papers (Amy Tangerine sketchbook collection in case anyone was wondering) I slightly embellished and voila!

Inspiration:





My take on the inspo! I used the title "My little Pony tail!" hehe I just loved that little pony on top of her head, and I sure do miss it! Now her hair is halfway down her back and will all fit into a normal pony! 


Don't forget to head over to Child's Play Challenges and PLAY ALONG! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin