Sunday, August 12, 2012

Batter Up!

A few months ago, we signed Ryan up for his first ever sport...t-ball. It was a blast! I may have enjoyed it a little more than he did, but it was fun nonetheless. This page is just a few of the pictures I snapped during the games. These are also my first Instagram photos to scrap! Love the size of the Instagram pics! I used a Creative Scrappers Sketch #219 for this one. (I know, HUGE surprise right?)
I used one of Echo Park's mini themes. LOVE the mini themes! 



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Tball is such a fun game to get kids started! Love the page - the circles work well with the theme and the pop f red for the title - just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a blast! I was sad to see the short season come to an end! Thank you for the sweet comments. :)

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin